The Accademia Europea di Musica presents a masterclass about Belcanto and singing technique held by the Italian soprano Capucine Chiaudani.
The goal of the masterclass is to release harmful tensions for the voice from the body and restore a synergistic body-voice connection. The Masterclass is open to students and professionals, without age limit and will be focused on the connection body – voice, singing technique, interpretation, Italian diction, repertoire.
At the piano: Maestro Margherita Colombo
How to participate
The Masterclass is open to effective participants and auditors.
Each participant should prepare 4 – 5 arias of his/her choice.
Max number of active participants: 9
Number of lessons for each participant: 3 lessons of 45 min.
A certificate will be released to the active participants at the end of the masterclass.
Active participants: 30 euros registration fee + 250 euros course fee
Auditors: 30 euros registration fee + 50 euros course fee
- Filled application form (see encl.)
- Front of your passport or identity card (and the fiscal code, if available)
- Curriculum vitae including your teaching and/or concert career
- Recording of 1 air of your choice
- List of the pieces for the course
- Receipt of payment of 80€ deposit, headed to: Accademia Europea di Musica scs IBAN: IT54Y 08329 51270 000 000 202483 Bic/Swift: ICRA IT RR950 BCC – Banca di Credito Cooperativo Brianza e Laghi – agenzia di Erba
No deposit will be refunded, even partially, in case of withdrawal of the student.
All members who are not accepted will be notified by e-mail and the deposit will be refunded.
The balance of the participation fee must be paid to the same bank details (see above) by November 25th, 2019.
For your stay in Erba you can contact the secretariat.